Primrose Hill Market – 50 award-winning farmers, small batch producers and street food traders. The Saturday food market of Primrose Hill. Farmers, small-batch producers and street food traders.
A vibrant weekly farmers market in Primrose Hill every Saturday, bringing together the best hand-picked food producers and street food traders. Expect plenty of fresh produce from Ted’s Veg, Oliviers Bakery and Borough Cheese Co, street food from the likes of Nha Trang Kitchen and Crepes a la Carte, as well as beer, wine and coffee stalls. The ideal weekend destination to meet with friends, buy your weekly shop and tuck into some delicious food and drinks. St Paul’s School, NW3 3DS Every Saturday 10am-3pm
“We remain open as normal during lockdown 2.0 with safety measures in place. We believe it is vital that outdoor markets stay open – they are safer than supermarkets and support independent businesses and keep the community healthy and fed. Please see below a reminder of the social distancing rules to keep you safe:
1. There will be a distanced queuing system outside the market to allow social distancing
2. Please be aware of social distancing once inside the market – as much as we love market bustle please try and shop quickly, ‘grab and go’ style until we’re through the other side of Lockdown!
3. All traders will be masked – we advise to bring your own and masks will be available on the gate.
4. Hand wash and sanitiser will also be available at the gate
5. There will be no hot street food (We have continued this since the first lockdown due to space availability and need people to pass quickly through the market).
6. Card payment only where possible please.
7. We will be open half an hour earlier, 9.am, for the elderly and NHS Staff
Thank you and stay safe!”