Chalot Road IV is a four bedroom, four bathroom home in Primrose Hill. This home’s living areas are really very sleek – the sitting room’s bold contemporary seats and striking ornamental fireplaces, and the open-plan living area’s dining table (which is set with cool suede-and-copper seats) are particular highlights. The master bedroom’s smarter still – a taupe-painted room with a king-size bed, smoked-glass wardrobes and a state-of-the-art ensuite. Close to both Primrose Hill and sprawling Regent’s Park, you’ll also find the surrounding streets to be dotted with pubs and restaurants. Chalk Farm tube station is just a seven-minute walk away.
- This home is spread over five floors with no internal elevator.
- This home accepts babies and children but does not accept toddlers.
- There are blackout blinds in the second, third and fourth bedrooms which are not pictured.
- Due to the elevation of the home, the second bedroom en-suite bathroom has low water pressure.
- The second bedroom en-suite bathroom has a curtain, but no door.
- The stairway from the ground floor down to the lower ground floor does not have a handrail.
- This home doesn’t have air-conditioning. Between June and September, we’ll place fans in each bedroom. Please let us know if you’d like fans outside the summer period.
- There is a pub next door to this home so some noise from this may be heard from inside the home during opening hours.